Thursday 7 April 2011

Tick Tock

Welshy has been a busy boy recently, playing with his new wood dyes. He has pyro'd, used a lovely yellow dye, a couple of different stains and then assembled a clock. It really is a beautiful piece of work and would look lovely anywhere.


He's also been busy constructing some A-frame blackboards for me to use for the knitting tent. They are very colourful and very sparkly. I shall post photos when they are finished, which will hopefully be tomorrow - as long as this fine weather holds. He's such a talented bloke and I'm such a lucky pixie to have him.

4 comments:

  1. Loverly! Is you selling this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, where is Welshy selling his stuff? Would love a look myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He may sell it Laurie, I'll ask him. He's supposed to be getting some pieces together but keeps getting asked to do commissions. He has a folksy shop but there isn't anything on yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and I LOVE the blackboards!

    ReplyDelete